Into The Trees Festival falls on the weekend of 14th – 16th September. This weekend falls on the first weekend when my Ethan goes back to school as Year 3, and Evelyn will be starting her first big school at Reception Year. My word – doesn’t time flies. This will be a great opportunity to celebrate their new beginnings and a chance to unwind as a family together as well.
What is Into The Trees Festival?
From the creators of Elderflower Fields Festival, Into The Trees is a discover journey into the amazing world of trees, woods and forests at Pippingford Park, East Sussex. Play. Work. Learn & Explore is their motto.
For the first time in 2018, they are offering very limited weekend camping tickets at the stunning part of Ashdown Forest. Two nights camping under the stars. Two full days access to the festival. Plus wonderful evening entertainment for the family.
What’s there on offer you may ask?
Well, here are some great Line-Up for you.
I know! It’s a huge list!
In over the next few weeks time, I’ll be sharing our plans to Into The Trees in more details. But today, I’d to share with you some information on their affordable for families tickets. Into The Tress 2018 Tickets would make a great birthday present for any teenagers, or for their new school year present as a new welcome to chillax and enjoy the time with your family at this awesome festival.
You can find out more on their website here.
ALL EARLY BIRD TICKETS ARE NOW SOLD OUT!
TIER 2 TICKETS ON SALE NOW! – Ends on 14 Sep 2018
Children (5-16): £17.5
Under 5s: £6
TIER 3 TICKETS (Not yet on sale)
Children (5-16): £20
Under 5s: £8
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ:
– By purchasing tickets you are subject to our terms and conditions.
– A Family Ticket is valid for up to 2 adults and 3 children (aged up to 16).
– Day tickets are valid for ONE day only and day ticket holders must leave the site by 5pm.
– Weekend tickets are valid for both days of the festival, plus camping on Friday and Saturday nights. Please see the camping page for full details on weekend camping tickets.
– All tickets include free car parking for ONE car but you must ‘purchase’ a car parking pass if you plan to drive to the festival. To reduce the impact our event has on the environment, we ask that families try to only bring one car to the festival. If you really need to bring two, we ask that you buy a second car park pass which costs £10. The money raised from these extra tickets will be invested into environmental projects.
– All tickets are subject to additional booking fees.
– Tickets will be despatched electronically to the email address you enter at the time of purchase..
– Please see the Eventbrite support page for help with any ticketing problems.
– Children must be accompanied by at least one adult (18+).
– Boutique camping options must be purchased separately.
We hope this information is useful and perhaps we’ll see you there too?!
Here’s your to WIN 1 x FAMILY DAY TICKET!
Good Luck! x
“Pin for Later”