Welcome and Welcome back to our little #FabFridayPost linky!
I hope everyone have enjoyed some reading last week posts. Once again I was able to comment every posts that link up! Yeay! Thank you again to everyone who have joined in.
I like to thank Sarah from Kippers and Curtains for co-hosting with me last week. I hope you have enjoyed her company too.
Today, we have the lovely Briann from Bumbi’s Mom back and I am so excited and pleased that she is able to co-host with me! Her blog is down at the moment but she is still happy to co-host. How wonderful is she! Thank you so much Briann!
Without further ado, here are our two picks from last week linky…
Sarah from Kippers and Curtains has chosen Family Makes with MONKEYING AROUND AT VALLEY OF THE MONKEYS. In Sarah’s own words: -“It looks like an amazing place to visit in France where the monkeys are not in cages.” Please do check out their blog.
My pick is from Cécile The Frenchie Mummy Blog with How to find the perfect Day Nursery. This is a really good list of advice. Finding a perfect Day Nursery is hard and I think Cécile have just the right formula to help you make that decision. Great tips! Please check out her blog.
So come and share your posts with us today!
The posts could be about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions. Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here. Either Sarah or I (or if you are lucky you get both of us!) will comment on your link and we will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPost blog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
Here are the rules:
- This week you can link up to 3 posts – old or new.
- Please add #FabFridayPost Badge – it is only fair that everyone play by the same rule. If not, it will be deleted. Thank you.
- PLEASE kindly Tweet us with #FabFridayPost @ethannevelyn & @ to let me know that you have posted and we will RT back. Thank you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away! Comment on all host posts and also comment on at least 2 other posts, including one in front of you. It really makes me sad when people do runaway.
- Please also kindly Tweet all posts you have read with #FabFridayPost hashtag with the post twitted. After all this is what it’s all about!
If you’d like to keep tagging me in Instagram, Google+, Facebook and even Pin Me – it would be fab and I will then RT, Like or +1. Thank you.
I look forward in reading all your posts soon! X
Last but not least, for those that have been featured don’t forget to grab your “I have been featured” badge from my side bar and place proudly on your post blog. It is an honour to have everyone with us here.
If you missed the previous weeks, and would like to do some catch up readings, you can do so here.