Welcome and Welcome back to my little #FabFridayPost linky!
I hope you have enjoyed reading some of the posts last week. Thank you again to everyone who have joined in.
This week I would like to welcome back Briann from Bumbi’s Mom to co-host with me. I am so excited and pleased that she is able to co-host with me! Thank you so much Sarah! I hope you will enjoy her company too.
Without further ado, here are our two picks from last week linky…
My first pick is Ah Dad… with Our bathroom is the place where dreams go to die. I really enjoyed reading this piece. It is funny and original. It is about Dad embarking his shower versus his kids. He has definitely put a smile on me. Please do check his blog out.
My second pick is R is for Hoppit or aka Silly Mummy with Say Hello to My Little Friend: The Ten Funniest Things The Toddler Said Last Week. I know another funny post, but really – I love Silly Mummy clever writing style. Do pop over to her blog then you’ll see what I mean.
So come and share your posts with us today!
The posts could be about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions. Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here. Either Brian and I (or if you are lucky you get both of us!) will comment on your link and we will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPost blog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
Here are the rules:
- This week you can link up to 3 posts – old or new.
- Please add #FabFridayPost Badge – it is only fair that everyone play by the same rule. If not, it will be deleted. Thank you.
- PLEASE kindly Tweet us with #FabFridayPost with me @ethannevelyn to let me know that you have posted and we will RT back. Thank you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away! Comment on all host posts and also comment on at least 2 other posts, including one in front of you. It really makes me sad when people do runaway.
- Please also kindly Tweet all posts you have read with #FabFridayPost hashtag with the post twitted. After all this is what it’s all about!
If you’d like to keep tagging me in Instagram, Google+, Facebook and even Pin Me – it would be fab and I will then RT, Like or +1. Thank you.
I look forward in reading all your posts soon! X
Last but not least, for those that have been featured don’t forget to grab your “I have been featured” badge from my side bar and place proudly on your post blog. It is an honour to have everyone with us here.
If you missed the previous weeks, and would like to do some catch up readings, you can do so here.