Welcome &Welcome back to our little #FabFridayPost linky!
I hope everyone has had a good week so far and we have sunshine again! Yeay!
My apology for the delay for today. Seem like I’ve hardly anytime in the house with all this fine weather. I also just returned from Ethan’s School Sport Day too. He did okay and had lots of fun this morning. I will extend this linky for another half a day to make up for it.
Anyway, here’s today Inspirational Quotes:Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul. - Luther Burbank on #FabFridayPost Click To Tweet
Today, I’m join with Sarah from @kipperscurtains for co-hosting.
If you want to be featured on Britmums round up, I’m also on the look out for some charity posts for BritMums Round Up too! If you missed my previous BritMums Charity Round-Up post, please have a look here for some inspirations. I’ve love to here what you’ve been up to! Do link up below or email me. Any questions please ask.
So here’s my two picks from last linky…
I really like The Strawberry Fountainwith ‘How to teach your child to tell time’. I think this is a genius way to teach kids the time. I actually didn’t grasp telling the time until I was actually much much older. (Hence, that’s probably why I am so bad at keeping time! lol!) Anyway, please take a moment to had a read on her blog.
I also really like “HOW TO BE A GOOD DAD – FATHER’S DAY” by Kate On Thin Ice. This is such a sweet post. This post reminds me of my Dad even though he passed away seven years ago. It is so lovely to look back on things. On that special relationship you have with your loved ones.
Come and share your posts with us today!
Please grab the code for our brand badge and add it to your html page on your blog post.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.ethannevelyn.com" title="ethannevelyn"><img src="https://www.ethannevelyn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/FabFridayPost350.png" alt="ethannevelyn.com" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
This linky is an Open linky for everyone and anyone who would like to share any topics. Be it about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions.
Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here. Either my co-host or I (or if you are lucky you get both of us!) will comment on your link and we will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPost blog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
- Link up to 2 posts – old or new.
- Add #FabFridayPost Badge, or a linked text.
- Comment one of my host post & one of my co-host post. We don’t mind which one, you can choose and …
- Comment on 2 other posts, including one directly in front of you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away! Don’t be a party pooper. You’ll find the more you put in the more you’ll get.
- Tweet all posts you have read with #FabFridayPost hashtag. Share the love! After all this is what it is all about! And if you’re lucky I will also schedule your posts on my socialoomph to be re-tweeted for numerous time throughout the year too!
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #FabFridayPost each week
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.ethannevelyn.com" title="ethannevelyn"><img src="https://www.ethannevelyn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Screen-Shot-2017-10-13-at-15.45.09.png" alt="ethannevelyn" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Have a Fabulous Weekend Everyone!