Welcome back to our first #FabFridayPost linky of 2018!
Happy New Year Everybody!
I hope everyone has had a good brake. Gosh! I’m so happy the brake is over! After two freaking flu, one after the other, I was so exhausted! Anyhow, I’m feel a little recharged and is slowly getting ready for 2018. Here we come!!
Back to the linky – Thank you once again to everyone who joined us before Christmas with our lovely co-host Briann from @bumbismom. Today, I’d like to welcome back Sarah from @TheRealLaraShoe I hope you’ll enjoy her company too.
Also if you want to be featured on Britmums round up, I’m also on the look out for some charity posts for BritMums Round Up too! If you missed my previous BritMums Charity Round-Up post, please have a look here for some inspirations. I’ve love to here what you’ve been up to! Do link up below or email me. Any questions please ask.
So here’s our two picks from last linky…
Briann from @bumbismom has chosen Captain Bobcat with “Guest Post: 7 Ways To Teach Kids About Ethical Living.” by Samara Kamenecka. I thought it was a good reminder in this day and age to remember that teaching and modeling character is as important as teaching the ABCs.
For me, I really like Our Unschooling journey with “Weekly Wrap- Up: The First Snowstorm of the Winter“. I love following her blog, and this one week in particular really does feels like I want to homeschool my kids as it is such a perfect week doing all kind of Christmassy things and feeling very festive mounted with snow is just makes it so perfect.
Come and share your posts with us today!
Please grab the code for our brand badge and add it to your html page on your blog post.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.ethannevelyn.com" title="ethannevelyn"><img src="https://www.ethannevelyn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/FabFridayPost350.png" alt="ethannevelyn.com" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
This linky is an Open linky for everyone and anyone who would like to share any topics. Be it about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions.
Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here. Either my co-host or I (or if you are lucky you get both of us!) will comment on your link and we will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPost blog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
- Link up to 2 posts – old or new.
- Add #FabFridayPost Badge, or a linked text.
- Comment one of each hosts posts. So you will be commenting 1 of mine, 1 of my co-host – we don’t mind which one, you can choose and …
- Comment on 2 other posts, including one directly in front of you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away! Don’t be a party pooper. You’ll find the more you put in the more you’ll get.
- Tweet all posts you have read with #FabFridayPost hashtag. Share the love! After all this is what it is all about! And if you’re lucky I will also schedule your posts on my socialoomph to be re-tweeted for numerous time throughout the year too!
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #FabFridayPost each week
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.ethannevelyn.com" title="ethannevelyn"><img src="https://www.ethannevelyn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Screen-Shot-2017-10-13-at-15.45.09.png" alt="ethannevelyn" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Have a Fabulous Weekend Everyone!