& Welcome back to little #ExplorerKids Linky!
Thank you so much to everyone who’ve joined us Sarah, @kipperscurtains and I last week.
If you are new here – here is the reasons why we have set up this linky.
We want to get to know more about the people behind our #ExplorerKids IG Community – learn and forward the love of travelling with kids. Today our IG community hit the 53.4K! Wow! Thank you so so much for your continuous support. Please keep on tagging. Your support is very much appreciated. xx
Now, let’s meet our two picks from last week…
For me, I really like Juggling on Rollerskates with “5 REASONS TO VISIT BEDGEBURY PINETUM THIS SPRING”. I’ve never been to Bedgebury Pinetum before and it looks so lovely there. I’d like to go on a Family Cycle Trails one day too.
For the above people please go ahead and grab your “#ExplorerKids Featured Blogger” badge from here.
- You may link up to 2 posts – old or new.
- Add the #ExplorerKids badge by copying the HTML code, (see here). If you don’t know how to do that then get in touch with us – we are very friendly! : D Or a text link well also be fine too.
- Everyone must comment ALL posts if we have less than 10 posts linking up.
- If we have more than 11 posts then comment on both host posts, plus 2 other posts, including one post directly in front of yours.
We do it this way because it is such a small linky and we want to work for everyone and everyone’s worth while of linkng up a linky. If you have any suggestions – please let us know as we would it to work for everyone. Thank you.
Share – the love – please do not drop and run away!
- Tweet your link up with #ExplorerKids @ethannevelyn & @kipperscurtains and we will RT back.
- Tweet all posts you have read with #ExplorerKids hashtag. Share the love! After all this is what it is all about! And if you’re lucky I will also schedule your posts on my socialoomph to be re-tweeted for numerous time throughout the year too!
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #ExplorerKids each week.
- PLUS I will also help you promote your post via our Pinterest Board too!
Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here.
I look forward in reading all your posts soon! xx
“Pin for Later”