Last week I’ve shared a post of Halloween Events in our local area, Hertfordshire, but then I thought – why stop there? So I have asked my fellows bloggers around the country for some ideas of the events happening in their area too. Here’s what they’ve come up with…
14 – 15 Oct.
14 & 15, & daily 21 – 29 Oct.
- Tulleys Farm & their Spooktober Fest at Sussex. Tulleys is amazing and they have enough attractions that you can make a whole day out so although they are based in West Sussex, we happily drive the hour trip from East Sussex! The day out will include activites such as a Horrid Hayride, Pumpkin Patch, The Creepy Cottage, Twisted Finhouse, Pumpkin Chucking and so much more! – from Heidi; southern mummy
14 – 29 Oct
- Explore the pumpkin patch & the scarecrow maze; Cotswold Farm Park, Cheltenham – from Helena; the queen of collage
21 – 29 Oct
- Pumpkin Hunt at Castle Ashby Gardens, Northampton – from Emma; themoneywhisperer
- Pumpkin Week at Hatton Country World, Warwickshire, near Solihull / Birmingham – from Lauren; sophies nursery
22 – 29 Oct.
- Broadwitch Haunt Fest in Southfleet, Kent is absolutely amazing. They have less scary Halloween activities in the day time, but night time is when it gets really interesting! Expect blood-covered creeps wielding chainsaws, things that make you jump and to be surrounded by plenty of screams in the darkness! – from Laura; autumns mummy blog
- Pick Your Own Pumpkins in Hoo, Kent is also a fantastic couple of hours out. Walk around the huge fields of pumpkins with a wheelbarrow and choose your pick. As well as the orange pumpkins you’d expect, there’s also butternut squashes, white pumpkins, blue pumpkins and many other varieties. There are places you can pose for photographs and there’s a very welcoming burger van at the end. – from Laura; autumns mummy blog
28 – 31 Oct.
- Halloween Fright Flights, Brighton – The British Airways i360 is the event so you have the chance riding on the BA i360 pod with amazing views across Brighton & beyond, whilst hearing ghoulish & chilling tales of local life! – from Polly; our seaside baby
Undley Pumpkin Patch is basically an event but it’s every weekend. Amazing place With millions of pumpkins, pumpkin shaped bouncy castle, maize maze, face painting, donkey rides, crafts… free entry too. From Lauren; dilan and me
Pin For Later
Thank you to all my fellow bloggers for sharing some of the most beautiful part of UK.
Happy Halloween Everyone!
This post is linked with: