About the product…
- A sturdy glass aquarium with the following dimensions: 60 x 30 x 30 cm (54 L volume) and 4mm thick glass.
- High-quality stylish cover with 6 watt LED lighting and a convenient feeding hatch
- Effective Tetra Easy Crystal Filter box providing modern clean and efficient filtration – supplied with two filter cartridges, for long-term crystal clear, healthy water.
- Easycrystal® filters are extremely easy to clean: replace the filter cartridge every 4 weeks. no need to rinse the filter medium, no more wet hands!
- Reliable 50 watt heater – preset to 25°C.
- TetraMin complete diet for tropical fish and Tetra AquaSafe water conditioner ensuring that the water is safe for fish.
How to set up the Tetra Starter Line 54 Litre fish tank.
Setting up the tank for the water to settled before we visit our nearest aquarium pet shop over the weekend was real easy peasy as 1, 2, 3!
- Light: Fit the light tube by clipping onto the clippings underneath the tank lid.
- Filters and heater: Place the two filters cartridges inside the Tetra Easy Crystal Filter box. Insert the heater stick inside the void area of the Tetra Easy Crystal Filter box. Stick the rubber ends of the pod onto the side of the glass tank.
- Fill and go! Fill the tank up with tap water and pour in the supplied Tetra AquaSafe solution to make tap water safe for fish according to ratio measurements. Just plug the Tetra Easy Crystal Filterbox and it is ready to go!
- Water plants – These provides extra oxygen for the fish and in turn helps keep the water clean.
- Gravels – We chose 1 small pack of the normal brown; white and a multi-coloured ones.
- Extra oxygen supply tube and pump. – I thought it was quite a big tank and this is just for my own piece of mind. I am not very good at keeping fish. So hopefully they will last.
- Cleaning items – I chose a glass scrubber and gravel cleaner.
- Tetra Test 6 in 1 Digital Water Tester. – This is like a dip stick and it will tells you exactly how your water is doing.
Once we got home, Ethan was eagerly readily to pour in the gravels and placed the plants in. We waited for the water to settle first before placing in the fish as it was making the water a little dusty.
Would you like some luck or calmness this Christmas or perhaps you know a friend who would be in need of some good luck and after a quiet time after the havoc of Christmas? Why not get them a Tetra Aquarium this Christmas. They will be very happy! 🙂