Welcome back to our little #FabFridayPost linky!
Yeay! It’s Friday! & It’s the last day of Term! The kids’ Half-Term is well on its way. Do you have things planned out already? Today I am linking up our CBeebies Land – An Alton Tower Experience.
On that note, just a reminder that there are Two Giveaways to be had!
- Only 16 Hours left! – 🌹 Happy International Woman’s Day with Indigo Herbs Rose Blossom Tea 🌹 Review & Giveaway
Anyhow, back to the linky – Thank you once again to everyone who have joined us last week with Sarah, Kipper and Curtains & I. I hope you have enjoyed her company.
Today I am join with Becky, And Then There Were Two, on co-hosting with me. I hope you’ll enjoy her company too.
Without further ado, here are our two picks from last week…
Sarah, Kipper and Curtains has chosen “Volcanic Egg Dying“ by Our Unschooling Journey Through Life. Sarah said: I love the effect that it created on the eggs and it would be great fun to try out as an Easter craft.
So come and share your posts with us today!
The posts could be about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions. Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here. Either my co-host or I (or if you are lucky you get both of us!) will comment on your link and we will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPost blog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
Here are the rules:
- Link up to 3 posts – old or new.
- Add #FabFridayPost Badge.
- Comment all hosts posts.
- Comment on two other posts, including one in front of you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away! Don’t be a party pooper as we will comment all of your posts, so it is only fair that you comment our posts too.
- Tweet all posts you have read with #FabFridayPost hashtag. Share the love! After all this is what it is all about!
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #FabFridayPost each week
Never miss a post! Subscribe to our mailing list via Email