Welcome back to our little #FabFridayPost linky!
On that note, just a reminder that there are Two Giveaways to be had from our friend Indigo Herbs, so don’t forget to enter!
Only 2 days left! – ☆ Chocolate Popcorn Energy Bars with Indigo Herbs ☆ Review & Giveaway
Anyhow, back to the linky – Thank you once again to everyone who have joined us last week with Brian @bumbismom & I. Even though Briann’s blog is down she still is more than happy to co-host with me! How wonderful is she! Thank you so much Briann. You are star!!
Today I am join with Sarah, Kipper and Curtains on co-hosting with me. I hope you’ll enjoy her company too.
Without further ado, here are our two picks from last week…
Brian @bumbismom has chosen Kristin’s post with “Who Needs Fresh Water Anyways, Apparently Not The Trump Administration”. Brian said: As parents we owe it to our kids to get involved and understand politics now more than ever and know how policies will affect future generations for our kids and grandkids. If we don’t speak up we will leave a mess for our kids.
For me, I really like Alana’s post with “Words To Live By #18: Do Your Best – Part 1“. I am a fan of Alana’s Words to Live by and this week as stuck with me throughout. Somedays / weeks, I feel totally the same. It’s like clockworks that never ends. But remember you are not alone. xx
So come and share your posts with us today!
The posts could be about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions. Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here. Either my co-host or I (or if you are lucky you get both of us!) will comment on your link and we will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPost blog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
Here are the rules:
- Link up to 3 posts – old or new.
- Add #FabFridayPost Badge.
- Comment all hosts posts.
- Comment on two other posts, including one in front of you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away! Don’t be a party pooper as we will comment all of your posts, so it is only fair that you comment our posts too.
- Tweet all posts you have read with #FabFridayPost hashtag. Share the love! After all this is what it is all about!
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #FabFridayPost each week
Never miss a post! Subscribe to our mailing list via Email