Welcome and Welcome back to our little #FabFridayPost linky!
I hope everyone have had a great week so far and have also celebrate the International Women’s Day in style too!
On that note, just a reminder that there are THREE Giveaways to be had from our friend Indigo Herbs, so don’t forget to enter!
& LAST CHANCE TODAY!!
Anyhow, back to the linky – Thank you once again to everyone who have joined us last week with Sarah from The Real Lara Shoe and I. I hope you have enjoyed her company. Thank you so much Sarah. Xx
Today Sarah from Kipper and Curtains will be co-hosting with me. I hope you will enjoyed her company too. Thank you Sarah. Xx
Without further ado, here are our two picks from last week…
Sarah from The Real Lara Shoe said: I love this post “A Little Bit of Work and a Whole Lot of Fun; Making Up Our Own Math Games!” by Our Unschooling Journey Through Life. They show us a few fun maths games and even games the boys have made up themselves. Also some great books!
For me, I have chosen “Oh the quotes I remember” by Lisa Pomerantzster. This post make me so angry that Lisa has to go through such terrible times in her childhood. This is one of the brutal, honest and bravest post I have read in a while. I am so glad that Lisa is now in a happier place and that she have set to be a better role model to her girls. And what a marvellous job she is doing! Big Hugs Lisa! xx Please go and read her post.
Also from previous week before this I really like “You think you know someone…” by Lucy from Muffin Top Mum Blog. This post is simply hilarious. I also love the title too. It gives the post an edge… until you read the post – you can not stop laughing! Please visit Lucy’s blog.
So come and share your posts with us today!
The posts could be about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions. Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here. Either my co-host or I (or if you are lucky you get both of us!) will comment on your link and we will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPost blog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
Here are the rules:
- This week you can link up to 3 posts – old or new.
- Please add #FabFridayPost Badge – it is only fair that everyone play by the same rule. If not, it will be deleted. Thank you.
- PLEASE kindly Tweet us with #FabFridayPost @ethannevelyn & @ to let us know that you have posted and we will RT back. Thank you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away! Please comment all hosts posts.
- And also comment on at least 2 other posts, including one in front of you. It really makes me sad when people do runaway. Please don’t be a party pooper as we will comment all of your posts, so it is only fair that you comment our posts too.
- Please also kindly Tweet all posts you have read with #FabFridayPost hashtag. Share the love! After all this is what it is all about!
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #FabFridayPost each week
I look forward in reading all your posts soon!