Welcome & Welcome back to our little #FabFridayPost linky!
I hope everyone enjoyed last week readings. Thank you once again to everyone who have joined Briann from @ even though her blog is down but she is still more than happy to co-host for us. How wonderful is she! Thank you so much Briann! You are wonderful! xx
Today, I am joined with the wonderful Sarah from Kippers and Curtains. I hope you will enjoy her company too. x
Without further ado, here are our two picks from last week…
For me, I really like Leah’s post from Home Family Life with “Infertility: Faith, Hope And Determination – Part 1”. What a wonderful ending to the story. Infertility can be so heartbreaking. It is great that Ruth had the greatest family and friend supports. I’m so glad Ruth had her Felix and what a beautiful boy he is. xx
So come and share your posts with us today!
The posts could be about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions. Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here. Either my co-host or I (or if you are lucky you get both of us!) will comment on your link and we will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPost blog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
Here are the rules:
- This week you can link up to 3 posts – old or new.
- Please add #FabFridayPost Badge – it is only fair that everyone play by the same rule. If not, it will be deleted. Thank you.
- PLEASE kindly Tweet us with #FabFridayPost @ethannevelyn & @ to let us know that you have posted and we will RT back. Thank you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away! Please comment all hosts posts.
- And also comment on at least 2 other posts, including one in front of you. It really makes me sad when people do runaway. Please don’t be a party pooper as we will comment all of your posts, so it is only fair that you comment our posts too.
- Please also kindly Tweet all posts you have read with #FabFridayPost hashtag. Share the love! After all this is what it is all about!
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #FabFridayPost each week
Last but not least, for those that have been featured don’t forget to grab your #FabFridayPost Blogger of the Week badge from my side bar and place proudly on your post blog. It is an honour to have everyone with us here. If you missed the previous weeks, and would like to do some catch up readings, you can do so here.