Welcome and Welcome back to our little #FabFridayPost linky!
I hope everyone enjoyed last week readings. Thank you once again to everyone who have joined Sarah from Kipper and Curtains and I. I hope you have enjoyed her company. Thank you Sarah for co-hosting with me. Xx
Today Briann @ who will be co-hosting with me. Her blog is down at the moment but she is more than happy to co-host! What an AMAZING women! Thank you so much! I hope you will enjoyed her company too.
Without further ado, here are our two picks from last week…
Sarah from Kipper and Curtains said: “It’s the first time I’ve discovered That Butterfly Effect (Thanks #FabFridayPost) I really enjoyed reading all Alex’s posts, her blog has a really nice vibe! But this recipe for guilt-free chocolate cake sounds delicious!”
For me, I really like “Helping daddy bond with baby” by Jade Loynes from Raw Childhood. I think this is such a lovely post. Sometime Dads just need a little helping hand to get bounding with their kids. Please check out her tips.
So come and share your posts with us today!
The posts could be about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions. Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here. Either my co-host or I (or if you are lucky you get both of us!) will comment on your link and we will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPost blog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
Here are the rules:
- This week you can link up to 3 posts – old or new.
- Please add #FabFridayPost Badge – it is only fair that everyone play by the same rule. If not, it will be deleted. Thank you.
- PLEASE kindly Tweet us with #FabFridayPost @ethannevelyn & to let us know that you have posted and we will RT back. Thank you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away! Comment at least any 2 of host posts and also comment on at least 2 other posts, including one in front of you. It really makes me sad when people do runaway.
- Please also kindly Tweet all posts you have read with #FabFridayPost hashtag with the post twitted. After all this is what it’s all about!
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #FabFridayPost each week
I look forward in reading all your posts soon!