Welcome and Welcome back to our second #FabFridayPost linky of 2017!
I hope everyone enjoyed last week readings. Thank you once again to everyone who have joined Sarah from The Real Lara Shoe and I. I hope you have enjoyed her company. Thank you Sarah for co-hosting with me. Xx
Today Sarah from Kipper and Curtains will be co-hosting with me. I hope you will enjoyed her company too.
Also just a little update on my blog – we’ve hit Top 100 on Trips100 at #74 ! & My Klout score has gone up by 2 knotch! After spending 3 days going through my entire blog fixing the broken links! Yeay!
Anyhow Without further ado, here are our two picks from last week…
Sarah from The Real Lara Shoe said: “I found it tricky to find a favourite this week. This is what I’ve chosen “Advice For The “Accumulation Nation” ~ Time To Declutter Your Kitchen!!!” by Carolina Twin Mom. I really liked this post from Mary. She shares some helpful tips to having a clutter free kitchen!! Now wouldn’t that be amazing. Do check out her post.”
For me, I really like “THE LESSONS I LEARNED IN 2016” by Laura from Five Little Doves. What a year she has had! Her roller coaster ride is really fascinating and admiring. She is such an Amazing women! Please take a look at her blog.
So come and share your posts with us today!
The posts could be about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions. Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here. Either my co-host or I (or if you are lucky you get both of us!) will comment on your link and we will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPost blog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
Here are the rules:
- This week you can link up to 3 posts – old or new.
- Please add #FabFridayPost Badge – it is only fair that everyone play by the same rule. If not, it will be deleted. Thank you.
- PLEASE kindly Tweet us with #FabFridayPost @ethannevelyn & @ to let us know that you have posted and we will RT back. Thank you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away! Comment on both host posts and also comment on at least 2 other posts, including one in front of you. It really makes me sad when people do runaway.
- Please also kindly Tweet all posts you have read with #FabFridayPost hashtag with the post twitted. After all this is what it’s all about!
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #FabFridayPost each week
I look forward in reading all your posts soon!