Welcome and Welcome back to our very first #FabFridayPost linky of 2017! Happy New Year!
I hope everyone has have a good break. We had a very low key quiet one over here and it was rather nice.
Thank you once again to everyone who have joined us in last week with Sarah from Kipper and Curtains and I. I hope you have enjoyed her company. Thank you Sarah for co-hosting with me. Xx
Today Sarah from The Real Lara Shoe will be co-hosting with me. I hope you will enjoyed her company too.
Anyhow Without further ado, here are our two picks from last week…
Sarah from Kipper and Curtains said: “I really loved reading Becky from Educating Roversi’s post with “The Christmas tag” – probably because I am a very nosey person! It was a Christmas tag giving us a little glimpse into their likes/lives at Christmas.”
I have chosen Kristin from Four Princesses and The Cheese with “Make America Great Again…Or At Least Make It Lead-Free.” This is awful! It is like living in a Third World Country. In Thailand, we have to buy bottled water. And I feel very sad every time I need to buy them. All the waste and energy going into production of one bottled water is immense. If only, the basics can be provided by our own government. Then we won’t have this sort of waste and polluted earth. Please spread the words about this. I really hope Flint, Michigan water supply will get fix soon.
So come and share your posts with us today!
The posts could be about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions. Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here. Either my co-host or I (or if you are lucky you get both of us!) will comment on your link and we will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPost blog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
Here are the rules:
- This week you can link up to 3 posts – old or new.
- Please add #FabFridayPost Badge – it is only fair that everyone play by the same rule. If not, it will be deleted. Thank you.
- PLEASE kindly Tweet us with #FabFridayPost @ethannevelyn & @ to let us know that you have posted and we will RT back. Thank you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away! Comment on both host posts and also comment on at least 2 other posts, including one in front of you. It really makes me sad when people do runaway.
- Please also kindly Tweet all posts you have read with #FabFridayPost hashtag with the post twitted. After all this is what it’s all about!
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #FabFridayPost each week
I look forward in reading all your posts soon!
Never miss a post! Subscribe to our mailing list via Email