Welcome and Welcome back to our little #FabFridayPost linky!
Well… Christmas is now all over, and a new year is beginning. Pheww! I don’t know how I gotten over these past hurdles throughout this year. Let’s just say, I have seen a better year. And let’s hope 2017 will be a much much brighter year for us and all!
Thank you once again to everyone who have joined us in last week with Sarah from Kipper and Curtains and I. I hope you have enjoyed her company even though she was a little poorly. Thank you Sarah for co-hosting with me. You have been AMAZING! Xx
Today is your last day to enter our competition for the chance of Winning a Free Box of HelloFresh worth £39 each! To enter hop over on HERE now! On that note – I have bagged myself a £15 off my previous box deliver as I have won the #HelloFreshSnaps of the week! Yeay! And you could win it too!
Anyhow Without further ado, here are our two picks from last week…
Sarah from Kipper and Curtains has chosen Fiona from Coombe Mills “Christmas message”. Fiona’s #countrykids link is the first link I ever joined in with as a blogger and I really love following their adventures on the farm.
I have chosen Sonia from Buzymum with “Our Evening Supporting CLIC Sargent (Child Cancer Charity) at The Royal Albert Hall”. What a great cause to be raising money for! I love the kids’ energy and their enthusiastic attitude to all this. They are such amazing kids. Well done to them all! Some frightening statistics too. It really makes you stop and think.
So come and share your posts with us today!
The posts could be about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions. Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here. Either my co-host or I (or if you are lucky you get both of us!) will comment on your link and we will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPost blog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
Here are the rules:
- This week you can link up to 3 posts – old or new.
- Please add #FabFridayPost Badge – it is only fair that everyone play by the same rule. If not, it will be deleted. Thank you.
- PLEASE kindly Tweet us with #FabFridayPost @ethannevelyn & @ to let us know that you have posted and we will RT back. Thank you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away! Comment on both host postsand also comment on at least 2 other posts, including one in front of you. It really makes me sad when people do runaway.
- Please also kindly Tweet all posts you have read with #FabFridayPost hashtag with the post twitted. After all this is what it’s all about!
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #FabFridayPost each week
I look forward in reading all your posts soon!
Have A Very Happy New Year Everyone!
I wish you a Brand New Year full of Prosperity, Blissful, Healthy, Bright, Delightful, Energetic and Extremely Happy New Year 2017!!X
Never miss a post! Subscribe to our mailing list via Email