Welcome and Welcome back to our little #FabFridayPost linky!
Thank you once again to everyone who have joined in last week with Sarah, Kipper and Curtains and I. I hope you have enjoyed her company. Thank you Sarah for co-hosting with me. Xx
Today, I have Briann from Bumbi’s Mom joining me on co-hosting. Her blog is down at the moment and she is still more than happy to co-host! She is absolutely AMAZING! I hope everyone will enjoy her company too!
Without further ado, here are our two picks from last week…
I have chosen Timothy Hecht from Agent 54 with The Rubbish Ranger versus Foilman. There has been a lot of dismal in the World in the past few weeks. I don’t think I need to mention what is going on in the US, but I think it is also important to look for small changes that we can make – that we can contribute to make this World a litter more better place to live in. I found Timothy post comical yet has a strong message behind it.
So come and share your posts with us today!
The posts could be about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions. Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here. Either my co-host or I (or if you are lucky you get both of us!) will comment on your link and we will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPost blog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
Here are the rules:
- This week you can link up to 3 posts – old or new.
- Please add #FabFridayPost Badge – it is only fair that everyone play by the same rule. If not, it will be deleted. Thank you.
- PLEASE kindly Tweet us with #FabFridayPost @ethannevelyn & @ to let us know that you have posted and we will RT back. Thank you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away! Comment at least 2 of host posts and also comment on at least 4 other posts, including one in front of you. It really makes me sad when people do runaway.
- Please also kindly Tweet all posts you have read with #FabFridayPost hashtag with the post twitted. After all this is what it’s all about!
I look forward in reading all your posts soon! X
Never miss a post! Subscribe to our mailing list via Email