Welcome and Welcome back to our little #FabFridayPost linky!
I hope everyone have enjoyed the readings of last week posts. I have once again managed to comment every posts that linked up! Yeay! Thank you again to everyone who have joined in.
I like to thank you to Sarah from Kippers and Curtains for co-hosting with me last week.
Today, I’d like to welcome back the lovely Briann from @ who will be co-hosting with me and I hope you will enjoy her company too. Unfortunately, her blog is down at the moment, but she is happy to co-host with me. Now that’s dedication! Thank you so much Briann. xxx
Without further ado, here are our two picks from last week linky…
Sarah from Kippers and Curtains has chosen Cheryl from Reimer and Ruby with Day 2 : Dunrobin Castle – Our Scottish Highlands Adventure. Sarah said “I found it really interesting to see pictures of the castle as my family ancestry goes back to Sutherland in Scotland and I think some of my ancestors even worked at the castle.”
My pick is from Tooting Mama with REDISCOVERING ELIZABETH DAVID, THE QUEEN OF FRENCH COOKING. I thought this is such a wonderful written review of the book and the Queen (Elizabeth David) herself. Tooting Mam has got me thinking about how we cook and live in the past. It was a very interesting read.
So come and share your posts with us today!
The posts could be about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions. Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here. Either my co-host or I (or if you are lucky you get both of us!) will comment on your link and we will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPost blog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
Here are the rules:
- This week you can link up to 3 posts – old or new.
- Please add #FabFridayPost Badge – it is only fair that everyone play by the same rule. If not, it will be deleted. Thank you.
- PLEASE kindly Tweet us with #FabFridayPost @ethannevelyn & @ to let me know that you have posted and we will RT back. Thank you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away! Comment on all host posts and also comment on at least 2 other posts, including one in front of you. It really makes me sad when people do runaway.
- Please also kindly Tweet all posts you have read with #FabFridayPost hashtag with the post twitted. After all this is what it’s all about!
If you’d like to keep tagging me in Instagram, Google+, Facebook and even Pin Me – it would be fab and I will then RT, Like or +1. Thank you.
I look forward in reading all your posts soon! X
Never miss a post! Subscribe to our mailing list via Email