Welcome and Welcome back to our little #FabFridayPost linky!
I hope everyone have enjoyed the readings of last week posts. I have once again managed to comment every posts that linked up! Yeay! Thank you again to everyone who have joined in.
I like to thank Sarah from The Real Lara Shoe for co-hosting with me last week.
Today, I’d like to welcome back the lovely Sarah from Kippers and Curtains who will be co-hosting with me. And I hope you will enjoy her company too.
Without further ado, here are our two picks from last week linky…
Sarah from The Real Lara Shoe has chosen Upside Mum with Indoor Entertainment. Sarah said: “There’s loads of fantastic games and activities for those days spent indoors. Take a look and get inspired.”
My pick is from Bridie By The Sea with VLOG: Day in the Life – London, Passports & Mumnesia. I really like Bridget’s Vlog and although this one didn’t go as plan as she set out the day to be – it was great to see the reality of it all. She is very open about her plan and her day. I think we can all relate to this Mumnesia phenomena. Please take a look at her Vlog!
So come and share your posts with us today!
The posts could be about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions. Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here. Either my co-host or I (or if you are lucky you get both of us!) will comment on your link and we will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPost blog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
Here are the rules:
- This week you can link up to 3 posts – old or new.
- Please add #FabFridayPost Badge – it is only fair that everyone play by the same rule. If not, it will be deleted. Thank you.
- PLEASE kindly Tweet us with #FabFridayPost @ethannevelyn & @ to let me know that you have posted and we will RT back. Thank you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away! Comment on all host posts and also comment on at least 2 other posts, including one in front of you. It really makes me sad when people do runaway.
- Please also kindly Tweet all posts you have read with #FabFridayPost hashtag with the post twitted. After all this is what it’s all about!
If you’d like to keep tagging me in Instagram, Google+, Facebook and even Pin Me – it would be fab and I will then RT, Like or +1. Thank you.
I look forward in reading all your posts soon! X
Never miss a post! Subscribe to our mailing list via Email