Welcome and Welcome back to our little #FabFridayPost linky!
I hope everyone have enjoyed the readings of last week posts. I have once again managed to comment every posts that linked up! Yeay! Thank you again to everyone who have joined in.
I like to thank Briann from Bumbi’s Mom for co-hosting with me last week even though her blog was down but she is still happy to co-host with me! Now that’s what I called Dedication! Thank you so much Briann! XXX
Today, I’d like to welcome back the lovely Sarah from The Real Lara Shoe who will be co-hosting with me. And I hope you will enjoy her company too.
Without further ado, here are our two picks from last week linky…
Briann from Bumbi’s Mom has chosen dad blogger Eric at All In A Dad’s Work – Good Morning Sunshine. Briann said: “The post resonated with me because of my current personal situation. He is right that the numbers don’t matter in life. It’s about quality not quantity kind of message. I have stopped writing for my blog while I deal with my personal life and separation from my partner, but I am still writing for myself. I think that’s important. So that’s my pick”.
My pick is You The Daddy with Dad in training – from modern man to handy man. I find his blog so humorous and clever in writing style. In this particular review he doesn’t just talk about the product but he actually put the physical hard work into it too. That’s something to be admire for I think.
So come and share your posts with us today!
The posts could be about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions. Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here. Either my co-host or I (or if you are lucky you get both of us!) will comment on your link and we will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPost blog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
Here are the rules:
- This week you can link up to 3 posts – old or new.
- Please add #FabFridayPost Badge – it is only fair that everyone play by the same rule. If not, it will be deleted. Thank you.
- PLEASE kindly Tweet us with #FabFridayPost @ethannevelyn & @ to let me know that you have posted and we will RT back. Thank you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away! Comment on all host posts and also comment on at least 2 other posts, including one in front of you. It really makes me sad when people do runaway.
- Please also kindly Tweet all posts you have read with #FabFridayPost hashtag with the post twitted. After all this is what it’s all about!
If you’d like to keep tagging me in Instagram, Google+, Facebook and even Pin Me – it would be fab and I will then RT, Like or +1. Thank you.
I look forward in reading all your posts soon! X
If you missed the previous weeks, and would like to do some catch up readings, you can do so here.
Never miss a post! Subscribe to our mailing list via Email