Welcome and Welcome back to our little #FabFridayPost linky!
I hope everyone have enjoyed some reading last week posts. I have once again able to comment every posts that linked up! Yeay! Thank you again to everyone who have joined in.
I like to thank Briann from Bumbi’s Mom for co-hosting with me last week, even though her blog was down. Now that’s called Dedication! I hope you have enjoyed her company too.
Today, I’d like to welcome back the lovely Sarah from Kippers and Curtains. I am so excited and pleased that she is able to co-host with me today!
Without further ado, here are our two picks from last week linky…
Briann from Bumbi’s Mom has chosen Laura from Five Little Doves “It’s Only Weird if You Make it Weird.“ In Briann’s own words: I applaud her bravery for taking a stand against the mom-shaming that took place over a celebrity showing their child affection. We need to stop tearing each other down as mothers over every little thing, the least of all should be showing affection to your child.
My pick is Jade from The Parenting Jungle with “Did I make a boob? Breastfeeding and me.” This is such a wonderful post. My younger sister just gave birth for the first time and things can be a little overwhelming. In Thailand there aren’t breast-feeding support groups as such but she is so lucky to have family support near by. Thank you very much for this supportive post. Please check out her blog.
So come and share your posts with us today!
The posts could be about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions. Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here. Either Sarah or I (or if you are lucky you get both of us!) will comment on your link and we will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPost blog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
Here are the rules:
- This week you can link up to 3 posts – old or new.
- Please add #FabFridayPost Badge – it is only fair that everyone play by the same rule. If not, it will be deleted. Thank you.
- PLEASE kindly Tweet us with #FabFridayPost @ethannevelyn & @ to let me know that you have posted and we will RT back. Thank you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away! Comment on all host posts and also comment on at least 2 other posts, including one in front of you. It really makes me sad when people do runaway.
- Please also kindly Tweet all posts you have read with #FabFridayPost hashtag with the post twitted. After all this is what it’s all about!
If you’d like to keep tagging me in Instagram, Google+, Facebook and even Pin Me – it would be fab and I will then RT, Like or +1. Thank you.
I look forward in reading all your posts soon! X
Last but not least, for those that have been featured don’t forget to grab your “I have been featured” badge from my side bar and place proudly on your post blog. It is an honour to have everyone with us here.
If you missed the previous weeks, and would like to do some catch up readings, you can do so here.