Welcome and Welcome back to our little #FabFridayPost linky!
I hope everyone have enjoyed some reading last week posts. Thank you again to everyone who have joined in.
I like to thank Sarah from The Real Lara Shoe for co-hosting with me last week. I hope you have enjoyed her company too.
Today, we have the lovely Sarah from Kippers and Curtains back and I am so excited and pleased that she is able to co-host with me! Thank you so much Sarah!
Without further ado, here are our two picks from last week linky…
Sarah from The Real Lara Shoe has chosen Charlotte from Petite Words with HOW TO FIND YOUR INNER CHILD. In Sarah’s own words: She talks about feeding your inner child and gives some fab suggestions which will encourage you to enjoy the simple joys of the world. Reading it may just give you a new lease of life!
My pick is from Stephanie from Our Cherry Tree with Second child, not second place. My heart just melted. I love this piece. Stephanie have written it so beautifully. I have been meaning to write something like this about about my kids too, but I think she have just written it for me. Please take a look at her beautiful piece.
So come and share your posts with us today!
The posts could be about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions. Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here. Either Sarah or I (or if you are lucky you get both of us!) will comment on your link and we will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPost blog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
Here are the rules:
- This week you can link up to 3 posts – old or new.
- Please add #FabFridayPost Badge – it is only fair that everyone play by the same rule. If not, it will be deleted. Thank you.
- PLEASE kindly Tweet us with #FabFridayPost @ethannevelyn & @ to let me know that you have posted and we will RT back. Thank you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away! Comment on all host posts and also comment on at least 2 other posts, including one in front of you. It really makes me sad when people do runaway.
- Please also kindly Tweet all posts you have read with #FabFridayPost hashtag with the post twitted. After all this is what it’s all about!
If you’d like to keep tagging me in Instagram, Google+, Facebook and even Pin Me – it would be fab and I will then RT, Like or +1. Thank you.
I look forward in reading all your posts soon! X
If you missed the previous weeks, and would like to do some catch up readings, you can do so here.