Welcome and Welcome back to my little #FabFridayPost linky!
I hope you have enjoyed reading some of the posts last week. Thank you again to everyone who have joined in.
Also a BIG THANK YOU to Briann from Bumbi’s Mom who have been a fantastic co-host with me last week as her own blog was down and still she was happily to help with the linky. What a fantastic lady! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
This week I am join by Sarah from Kippers and Curtains. I am so excited and pleased that she is able to co-host with me! Thank you so much Sarah! I hope you will enjoy her company too.
Sadly, due to other commitments Sarah from Admissions of a Working Mother will be no longer able to co-host with us. I am going to miss co-hosting with her. She has also been a wonderful co-host team with us.
Without further ado, here are our two picks from last week linky…
Briann from Bumbi’s Mom has chosen… “A Letter to My Oldest Son” by Eric at All In a Dad’s Work, aka Stomperdad on the Twitter world. I thought the message was especially important and the way in which he wrote it, was beautiful.
Unfortunately, I was unable to finish all of the readings. I am back in Thailand now – my sister has passed away last weekend. I promised to catch up as soon as possible.
Briann has kindly chosen another favourite post, and she has chosen Reimer & Ruby’s They Spell Love…Time with the all too important message to spend quality time with our children now. Before its too late.
So come and share your posts with us today!
The posts could be about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions. Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here. Either Sarah or I (or if you are lucky you get both of us!) will comment on your link and we will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPost blog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
Here are the rules:
- This week you can link up to 3 posts – old or new.
- Please add #FabFridayPost Badge – it is only fair that everyone play by the same rule. If not, it will be deleted. Thank you.
- PLEASE kindly Tweet us with #FabFridayPost @ethannevelyn & @ to let me know that you have posted and we will RT back. Thank you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away! Comment on all host posts and also comment on at least 2 other posts, including one in front of you. It really makes me sad when people do runaway.
- Please also kindly Tweet all posts you have read with #FabFridayPost hashtag with the post twitted. After all this is what it’s all about!
If you’d like to keep tagging me in Instagram, Google+, Facebook and even Pin Me – it would be fab and I will then RT, Like or +1. Thank you.
I look forward in reading all your posts soon! X
Last but not least, for those that have been featured don’t forget to grab your “I have been featured” badge from my side bar and place proudly on your post blog. It is an honour to have everyone with us here.
If you missed the previous weeks, and would like to do some catch up readings, you can do so here.