Welcome and Welcome back to my little #FabFridayPost linky!
I hope you have enjoyed reading some of the posts last week. Thank you again to everyone who have joined in. And also Thank you again to the lovely Sarah from Kippers and Curtains who has advocated her time co-hosting last week. I hope you have enjoyed for her company too. Sarah will be coming back to co-host again in a couple of weeks time – so do keep an eye out for her!
I would like to welcome back Sarah from The Real Lara Shoe to co-host with me. I am so excited and pleased that she is able to co-host with me! Thank you so much Sarah! I hope you will enjoy her company too.
But first – what’s happening with Ethan & Evelyn?
- One of our Songkran Festival photo has been featured on #Trips100 May Instagram Round Up! How awesome is this! Thank you so much #Trips100!
- We have been part sponsored by Monksi Mouse to attend BritMums Live! #BML16 Yay! I have also done a blog post for this too. You can read all about it here.
Anyhow – without further ado, here are our two picks from last week linky…
Sarah from Kippers and Curtains has chosen Yvonne from Double Monkey Business with HELLP – I am in High Dependancy. In Sarah’s own words: it is really well written and honest read about how she felt about having HELLP Syndrome after giving birth to he twins. She really writes beautifully.
My pick is Dawn from Dear Mummy Blog talks to us about Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) – a type of sexual abuse in which children are sexually exploited for money, power or status. Children or young people may be tricked into believing they’re in a loving, consensual relationship. They might be invited to parties and given drugs and alcohol. They may also be groomed online. But that’s not all – please have a look at her blog for more information about seeing for signs on children. I am also in support of this and have now placed the #CSEHelpMe badge on my side bar. I hope you can spread the words too. Thank you.
So come and share your posts with us today!
The posts could be about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions. Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here. Either one of us (or if you are lucky – you’ll get both of us!) will comment on your link and we will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPost blog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
Here are the rules:
- This week you can link up to 3 posts – old or new.
- Please add #FabFridayPost Badge – it is only fair that everyone play by the same rule. If not, it will be deleted. Thank you.
- PLEASE kindly Tweet us with #FabFridayPost with me @ethannevelyn & Sarah @TheRealLaraShoe to let us know that you have posted and we will RT back. Thank you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away! Comment on all of both host posts and also comment on at least 2 other posts, including one in front of you. It really makes me sad when people do runaway.
- Please also kindly Tweet all posts you have read with #FabFridayPost hashtag with the post twitted. After all this is what it’s all about!
If you’d like to keep tagging me in Instagram, Google+, Facebook and even Pin Me – it would be fab and I will then RT, Like or +1. Thank you.
I look forward in reading all your posts soon! X
Last but not least, for those that have been featured don’t forget to grab your “I have been featured” badge from my side bar and place proudly on your post blog. It is an honour to have everyone with us here.
If you missed the previous weeks, and would like to do some catch up readings, you can do so here.