Welcome and Welcome back to my little #FabFridayPost linky!
I hope you have enjoyed reading some of the posts last week. Thank you again to everyone who have joined in. And also Thank you again to the lovely Briann from Bumbi’ s Mom who has advocated her time co-hosting last week. I hope you have enjoyed for her company too. Min will be coming back to co-host again in a couple of weeks time – so do keep an eye out for her!
I would like to welcome back Sarah from Kippers and Curtains to co-host with me. I am so excited and pleased that she is able to co-host with me! Thank you so much Sarah! I hope you will enjoy her company too.
But first – what’s happening with Ethan & Evelyn?
- Smoking Woods Barbecue, Canoeing, Trampolining and Friends post has been featured on #LetKidsbeKids with Karen at Let Kids Be Kids
- Beautiful Bluebells and My Birthday Girl has been featured on…
Thank you so much Hannah and Polly. xx
Anyhow – without further ado, here are our two picks from last week linky…
Briann from Bumbi’ s Mom has chosen High Heels: Aren’t We Good Enough As We Are? from Min, Single Mum Speaks. In Briann’s own words: I love the message that as women we should wear what makes us feel good for us and not for anyone else or to meet some unreal standard set by society. High heels was a great example of one of so many ways in which women can alter their appearance for whatever reason and there is nothing wrong with doing it as long as you are doing it for you!
My pick is from Love of Learning Mama with Guilt of a Stay at Home Mom. I thought that this is such a sweet post. Daile finds out the reality of being a Stay at Home Mon. She talks about getting absolutely nothing done on her daily routine basis, but actually looking back on her day – she realises she did accomplished something very important. Do log on to her blog to find out what it is.
So come and share your posts with us today!
The posts could be about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions. Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here.
Either one of us (or if you are lucky – you’ll get both of us!) will comment on your link and will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPost blog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
Here are the rules:
- This week you can link up to 3 posts – old or new.
- Please add #FabFridayPost Badge – it is only fair that everyone play by the same rule. If not, it will be deleted. Thank you.
- PLEASE kindly Tweet us with #FabFridayPost with me @ethannevelyn & Sarah @ to let us know that you have posted and we will RT back. Thank you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away! Comment on all of both host posts and also comment on at least 2 other posts, including one in front of you. It really makes me sad when people do runaway.
- NEW!! In addition to this – please kindly Tweet all posts you have read with #FabFridayPost hashtag with the post twitted. After all this is what it’s all about!
If you’d like to keep tagging me in Instagram, Google+, Facebook and even Pin Me – it would be fab and I will then RT, Like or +1. Thank you.
I look forward in reading all your posts soon! X
Last but not least, for those that have been featured don’t forget to grab your “I have been featured” badge from my side bar and place proudly on your post blog. It is an honour to have everyone with us here.
If you missed the previous weeks, and would like to do some catch up readings, you can do so here.