Welcome and Welcome back to my little #FabFridayPost linky!
I hope you have enjoyed reading some of the posts last week. Thank you again to everyone who have joined in. And also Thank you again to the lovely Sarah from The Real Lara Shoe, who has advocated her time co-hosting last week. I hope you have enjoyed for her company too. Sarah will be coming back to co-host again in a couple of weeks time – so do keep an eye out for her!
This week I would like to welcome back Sarah from Admissions Of a Working Mum to co-host with me. I am so excited and pleased that she is able to co-host with me! Thank you so much Sarah. I hope you will enjoy her company too.
But first – what’s happening with Ethan & Evelyn?
- hitting #178 on Foodies100 – Up 13 places from last month. Do subscribe to our mailing list for the latest foodies from us! No spamming – we promise!
Enter your email here:
This have now been added to my “We have been featured on…“ page.
Anyhow – without further ado, here are our two picks from last week linky …
So come and share your posts with us today!
Please grab your badge at the side bar on my home page and add it to your html page on your blog post. Enjoy!
The posts could be about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions. Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here.
Either myself or Sarah will comment on your link up and will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPost blog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
Here are the rules:
- This week you can link up to 3 posts – old or new.
- Please remember to add #FabFridayPost Badge – it is only fair that everyone play by the same rule. If not, it will be deleted. Thank you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away! Comment on all of both host posts and also comment on at least 2 other posts, including one in front of you. It really makes me sad when people do runaway. After all that’s what it’s all about!
- PLEASE kindly Tweet us with #FabFridayPost with me @ethannevelyn & Sarah @ to let us know that you have posted and we will RT back. Thank you.
I look forward in reading all your posts soon! X
Last but not least, for those that have been featured don’t forget to grab your “I have been featured” badge from my side bar and place proudly on your post blog. It is an honour to have everyone with us here.
If you missed the previous weeks, and would like to do some catch up readings, you can do so here.