Welcome and Welcome back to my little #FabFridayPost linky!
I hope you have enjoyed reading some of the posts last week. Thank you again to everyone who have joined in. Wow! There were so many linked up last week – it was Fantastic!!
Welcome to Our Third Guest Co-Host!
Today, I would like to welcome and introduce you to the lovely Sarah from Admissions Of A Working Mother. I am so excited and pleased that Sarah is able to guest co-host with me today! Thank you so much Sarah. I hope you will enjoy it. And I hope everyone will enjoy her company too. Xx
But first – what’s happening with Ethan & Evelyn?
Just a little update of us in the blogging world… (well – personally for me to kept track of things as well)
- I have recently found out that back in January 2016, my Audley End Miniature Railway post was featured on #PicknMix with Stevie, A Cornish Mum Blog & Eilidh, MummyandMonkeys This is so awesome as it was a personal post about our little day out together leading up to Christmas period.
In other news…
- hitting #47 on Trips100
- What do you know my klout score went up by 1! Wow #62 – just prove it does move!
Let’s just say so far I am loving 2016!
These have now been added to my “We have been featured on…“ page.
Anyhow – without further ado, here are our two picks from last week linky #17 …
Sarah from The Real Lara Shoe has chosen “5 Tips for how to teach kids about stranger awareness” from . In Sarah’s own words: “This post was a great reminder about how important it is to speak to your children about keeping safe with people they know as well as people they don’t. Renata gives us some great tips that may just keep our children safe.”
Have you had a chance to have read of Reneta‘s blog yet? Please do.
My pick is from Min, Single Mum Speaks, with “Raising a Feminist Boy”. This piece is so well written. When the future generation looks bleak, and you can’t help but look at your little ones and wanting to protect them from this cruel world we live it. This is not about raising them to be the stereotype of pink vs blue. It is much more than that – it is about having mannerism and raising the future generation to be a kinder generation. I can associate with this and fully understand where she is coming from as I am too trying to raise my son as a Feminist Boy. Please do check out her post.
So come and share your posts with us today!
Please grab your badge at the side bar on my home page and add it to your html page on your blog post. Enjoy!
The posts could be about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions. Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here.
Either myself or Sarah will comment on your link up and will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPost blog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
Here are the rules:
- This week you can link up to 3 posts – old or new.
- Please remember to add #FabFridayPost Badge – it is only fair that everyone play by the same rule. If not, it will be deleted. Thank you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away!
- Comment on this post – to say ‘hi!’
- Comment on all of both host posts and also comment on at least 2 other posts, including one in front of you. It really makes me sad when people do runaway. After all that’s what it’s all about!
- PLEASE kindly Tweet us with #FabFridayPost with me @ethannevelyn & Sarah @ to let us know that you have posted and we will RT back. Thank you.
I look forward in reading all your posts soon! X
Last but not least, for those that have been featured don’t forget to grab your “I have been featured” badge from my side bar and place proudly on your post blog. It is an honour to have everyone with us here.
If you missed the previous weeks, and would like to do some catch up readings, you can do so here.