Welcome and Welcome back to my little #FabFridayPost linky!
I hope you have enjoyed reading some of the posts last week. Thank you again to everyone who have joined in. And also Thank you again to the lovely Briann from Bumbi’s Mom, who has advocated her time to be our guest co-host last week. I hope you have enjoyed for her company too. Briann will also be coming back to co-host again in a couple of weeks time – so do keep an eye out for her! 🙂
This week I would like to welcome back Sarah from The Real Lara Shoe to co-host with me again today! I am so excited and pleased that she is able to guest co-host with me! Thank you so much Sarah. I hope you will enjoy her company too. 🙂
But first – what’s happening with Ethan & Evelyn?
Just a little update of us in the blogging world… (well – personally for me to kept track of things as well)
Last week I was really surprised with how well our Pinterest has been working and this week I had another surprised!
- “Our Summer Cycling Forest Adventure” post was pinned 100 times! Wowza!
- My DIY Sheep Costume post has been a favourite on #Pinbellish linky! Yay! This is hosted by Gina from Gina’s Craft Corner; Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates; Robin Redo It Yourself Inspirations; Allie of Crafty Allie; & Stella Lee of Purfylle. THANK YOU!
In addition to this we have been featured in not one but two photography linkys! Yay!
- An Afternoon at Houghton House English Heritage on #PointShoot with Aby, You Baby Me Mummy & Em, Snowingindoors
Not a bad way to start off February at all!
These have now been added to my “We have been featured on…“ page.
So if you haven’t followed me on Pinterest yet – please do come and join me! Thank you.
Anyhow – without further ado, here are our two picks from last week linky #16 …
Briann from Bumbi’s Mom, has chosen “There’s too Much Swearing on this Blog” by Sarah, Admissions Of A Working Mother. In Briann’s own words… “Because it was funny and captured a little bit of what I and many other bloggers must decide- are we writing for ourselves or for others. I love the blogger’s honesty and healthy relationship with their craft. I love a good laugh so those posts always resonate with me.”
Have you had a chance to have read Sarah’s blog yet? Please do.
My pick is from Emma, Island living 365 with “What being a Stay at home Mum means to me”. I love her writing style. It takes my breath away. I can feel and breath every words she type. It is like looking myself in the mirror. I respect all mums choices but Emma has conveyed it so well for me. Please do check out her blog.
So come and share your posts with us today!
Please grab your badge at the side bar on my home page and add it to your html page on your blog post. Enjoy!
The posts could be about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions. Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here.
Either myself or Sarah will comment on your link up and will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPost blog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
Here are the rules:
- This week you can link up to 3 posts – old or new.
- Please remember to add #FabFridayPost Badge – it is only fair that everyone play by the same rule. If not, it will be deleted. Thank you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away!
- Comment on this post – to say ‘hi!’
- Comment on all of both host posts and also comment on at least 2 other posts, including one in front of you. It really makes me sad when people do runaway. After all that’s what it’s all about!
- PLEASE kindly Tweet us with #FabFridayPost with me @ethannevelyn & Sarah @ to let us know that you have posted and we will RT back. Thank you.
I look forward in reading all your posts soon! X
Last but not least, for those that have been featured don’t forget to grab your “I have been featured” badge from my side bar and place proudly on your post blog. It is an honour to have everyone with us here.
If you missed the previous weeks, and would like to do some catch up readings, you can do so here.