Welcome and Welcome back to my little #FabFridayPost linky!
I hope you have enjoyed reading some of the posts last week. Thank you again to everyone who have joined in. And also Thank you again to the lovely Briann from Bumbi’s Mom, who has advocated her time to be our guest co-host last week. Briann has enjoyed it so much that she is also joining me again today! How Fab!
What’s happening with Ethan & Evelyn?
This little section will be a newly insert addition to #FabFridayPost linky post. It is just a little update of us in the blogging world – as I think it is good to know how we are getting on… (well – personally for me to kept track of things as well)…
Anyhow… I am pleased to report that my Pinterest area has just taken a storm!
- My Friend vs Guardian Angel post has been a favourite on #Pinbellish linky! Yay! This is hosted by Gina from Gina’s Craft Corner; Sarah J of Sarah Celebrates; Robin Redo It Yourself Inspirations; Allie of Crafty Allie; & Stella Lee of Purfylle. THANK YOU!
- My Bouncing Snowman post was pinned 100 times! Wow! I had no idea that was even possible!
These have now been added to my “We have been featured on…“ page.
So if you haven’t followed me on Pinterest yet – please do come and join me! 🙂 Thank you.
Anyhow – without further ado, here are our two picks from last week linky #15 …
Briann from Bumbi’s Mom, has chosen the Queen of sarcasm: Mumma Knows with “Parenting: Before & After the Internet”. Briann said that she can relate to this post and I can understand why. In her comment Briann wrote: “Oh my gosh I am so glad you linked up! Love, love, love this post! I am still smiling after this one. I have often wondered how my mother did it without the internet.”
Have you had a chance to have read Mumma Knowns blog yet? Please do.
My pick is from Eric or is also known as Stomperdad in the blogging world from All In a Dad’s Work with Life Before/After Kids. It is refreshing to hear a view point from a male/ Dad’s prospective, plus it was a very funny creative light hearted post. So Good! Log on his blog and you’ll see what I mean.
So come and share your posts with us today!
Please grab your badge at the side bar on my home page and add it to your html page on your blog post. Enjoy!
The posts could be about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions. Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here.
Either myself or Briann will comment on your link up and will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPost blog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
Here are the rules:
- This week you can link up to 3 posts – old or new.
- Please remember to add #FabFridayPost Badge – it is only fair that everyone play by the same rule. If not, it will be deleted. Thank you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away!
- Comment on this post.
- Comment on all of both host posts and also comment on at least 2 other posts, including one in front of you. It really makes me sad when people do runaway. After all that’s what it’s all about!
- PLEASE kindly Tweet us with #FabFridayPost with me @ethannevelyn & Briann @ to let us know that you have posted and we will RT back. Thank you.
I look forward in reading all your posts soon! X
Last but not least, for those that have been featured don’t forget to grab your “I have been featured” badge from my side bar and place proudly on your post blog. It is an honour to have everyone with us here.
If you missed the previous weeks, and would like to do some catch up readings, you can do so here.