Welcome back to our little #FabFridayPost linky!
I hope everyone is enjoying the Summer hoilday with the kids. We are heading to The Big Family Festival this afternoon and I am excited and so dreading at the same time, as it our family first camping trip. Plus the wet weather is not helping either. Hopefully the sun will shine soon.
Anyhow, back to the linky. Thank you once again to everyone who have joined us last week with Sarah from Kippers and Curtains & I. I hope you have enjoyed the reading last week.
Today, we are join with a lovely guest co-host Polly from Our Seaside Baby.
Without further ado, here are our two picks from last week…
For me, I really like Alana at Burnished Chaos with “Lessons And Achievements From 1 Year Of Blogging“. First of all, a Big Fat Congratulations!! Happy Blogversy!! Alana have achieved so much in a sort time and I am such a big fan of her. Please do check out her blog.
So come and share your posts with us today!
The posts could be about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions. Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here. Either my co-host or I (or if you are lucky you get both of us!) will comment on your link and we will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPostblog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
Here are the rules:
- Link up to 3 posts – old or new.
- Add #FabFridayPost Badge.
- Comment all hosts posts.
- Comment on two other posts, including one in front of you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away! Don’t be a party pooper as we will comment all of your posts, so it is only fair that you comment our posts too.
- Tweet all posts you have read with #FabFridayPost hashtag. Share the love! After all this is what it is all about!
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #FabFridayPost each week