Welcome back to our little #FabFridayPost linky!
Thank you once again to everyone who have joined us last week with Sarah from Kippers and Curtains. I hope you have enjoyed the reading last week. We also have her again this week. Yeay!
Competition! On that note – just a reminder that we still have a competition going on with Indigo Herbs Organic. Do enter to Win! Only 2 more days left!
Without further ado, here are our two picks from last week…
For me, I really like “The Great Divide – Me And The ‘Other Mums’ Series from Alana at Burnished Chaos. This is such an inspiring series of individuals. I must admit this makes me weeped. Such an incredible story. Thank you Alana & Charlie from Our Altered Life for sharing your story.
So come and share your posts with us today!
The posts could be about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions. Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here. Either my co-host or I (or if you are lucky you get both of us!) will comment on your link and we will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPostblog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
Here are the rules:
- Link up to 3 posts – old or new.
- Add #FabFridayPost Badge.
- Comment all hosts posts.
- Comment on two other posts, including one in front of you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away! Don’t be a party pooper as we will comment all of your posts, so it is only fair that you comment our posts too.
- Tweet all posts you have read with #FabFridayPost hashtag. Share the love! After all this is what it is all about!
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #FabFridayPost each week