Welcome back to our little #FabFridayPost linky!
Thank you once again to everyone who have joined us last week with Sarah from Kippers & Curtains & I. I hope you have enjoyed the reading last week.
This week I like you to meet a new guest co-host Laura from threesypeasy. Laura is the #BiBs2016 Finalist and was also featured on #FabFridayPost Linky #12 with "Threesypeasy Gets Festive (same shit different season)". Here a fantastic review of what is going on at her house towards the big Christmas Day. It is such a hilarious post. I feel like I need to join her with a toast of Port after reading this! (Hence, we are half way to Christmas! - don't panic yet!)
On that note - just a reminder that we still have a competition going on with Indigo Herbs Organic. Do enter to Win!
Without further ado, here are our two picks from last week…
Sarah from Kippers & Curtains favourite post was Kristin' post from Four Princesses and the Cheese with "Thus begins the antication". Sarah said: Kristin never fails to make me laugh out loud - I just love her style of writing.
For me, I really like TOOTING MAMA. I like that inspiration from her in encouraging others to run. Here's her "7 REASONS WHY RUNNING IS THE BEST EXERCISE FOR BUSY MUMS". Do check out her post.
So come and share your posts with us today!
The posts could be about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions. Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here. Either my co-host or I (or if you are lucky you get both of us!) will comment on your link and we will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPost blog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
Here are the rules:
- Link up to 3 posts – old or new.
- Add #FabFridayPost Badge.
- Comment all hosts posts.
- Comment on two other posts, including one in front of you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away! Don’t be a party pooper as we will comment all of your posts, so it is only fair that you comment our posts too.
- Tweet all posts you have read with #FabFridayPost hashtag. Share the love! After all this is what it is all about!
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #FabFridayPost each week
Have a Fabulous Weekend Everyone!
Never miss a post! Subscribe to our mailing list via Email