Welcome back to our little #FabFridayPost linky!
Without further ado, here are our two picks from last week…
Sarah from Kippers & Curtains favourite post was “10 Things That Suck about being a Working Mom“ by Mommy Home Manager. Sarah said: I could relate to these a lot when I worked especially missing the kids and needing more time in the day!
For me, I really like Jessica Foley’s blog – A Modern Mom’s Life with “My Blog Focus After A Year: Finding My Niche.” Firstly Happy Blogversary Jessica! Well done! You have kept it up. I find it interesting to read other people’s blog and their blog focus. Please hop over to Jessica’s blog to read more.
So come and share your posts with us today!
The posts could be about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions. Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here. Either my co-host or I (or if you are lucky you get both of us!) will comment on your link and we will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPost blog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
Here are the rules:
- Link up to 3 posts – old or new.
- Add #FabFridayPost Badge.
- Comment all hosts posts.
- Comment on two other posts, including one in front of you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away! Don’t be a party pooper as we will comment all of your posts, so it is only fair that you comment our posts too.
- Tweet all posts you have read with #FabFridayPost hashtag. Share the love! After all this is what it is all about!
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #FabFridayPost each week