Welcome back to our little #FabFridayPost linky!
I hope everyone is doing well and is looking forward to the long weekend! I will be going to the Transverse Blog Event on Saturday. Its Evelyn’s 3rd Birthday on Sunday – we then planned to do some treasure hunting designed by moi on Monday – let’s see if the kids likes it. So my hands are pretty much full – as always! lol! Do you have anything planned this weekend?
I am running a really behind on everything right now – so my apology for starting this linking so late today. I will be commenting my everyones’ posts throughout the week – I promise. xx
On that note, just a reminder that there are Two Giveaways to be had!
- Only 6 Days to enter! 100g pouch of Panda Vita Organic Baoba Powder
- Also do take advantage of LTA #TennisForKids with their 6 weeks Free Tennis Course too!
Thank you once again to everyone who have joined us last week with Briann @bumbismom and I. I hope you have enjoyed her company. Her blog is down at the moment, but she is still more than happy to co-host for us. Thank you so much Briann. You are so wonderful!
Today I am join with Sarah from Kippers & Curtains, on co-hosting with me. I hope you’ll enjoy her company too.
Without further ado, here are our two picks from last week…
Briann @bumbismom said: “My fave was the way Old House In The Shires with teaching kindness – “How to teach kindness and build the self esteem of our children.” Now more than ever we can’t forget the importance of teaching children to be kind even before the ABCs.”
For me – okay this is a bit of a basis decision if you may say so, but I had to go for Alana’s, Burnished Chaos with #Funseekingkids Week 3 Round-Up – as we are also featured on the grid! Yeay! Thanks Alana! Please do check out others wonderful grid mates too. xx
– as ..
So come and share your posts with us today!
The posts could be about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions. Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here. Either my co-host or I (or if you are lucky you get both of us!) will comment on your link and we will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPost blog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
Here are the rules:
- Link up to 3 posts – old or new.
- Add #FabFridayPost Badge.
- Comment all hosts posts.
- Comment on two other posts, including one in front of you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away! Don’t be a party pooper as we will comment all of your posts, so it is only fair that you comment our posts too.
- Tweet all posts you have read with #FabFridayPost hashtag. Share the love! After all this is what it is all about!
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #FabFridayPost each week