Welcome back to our little #FabFridayPost linky!
Yeay! It’s Friday! I hope everyone is enjoying their Half-Term with the kiddos. My E&E are driving me nuts here! lol!
On that note, just a reminder that there are Two Giveaways to be had!
- #BLOGCONLDN 2017 #Giveaway Sample Pack
- & A new competition I am linking today: 100g pouch of Panda Vita Organic Baoba Powder
Anyhow, back to the linky – Thank you once again to everyone who have joined us last week with Becky, And Then There Were Two & I. I hope you have enjoyed her company.
Today I am join with Sarah from The Real Lara Shoe , on co-hosting with me. I hope you’ll enjoy her company too.
Without further ado, here are our two picks from last week…
Becky from And Then There were Two has chosen Kristin’s Four Princesses And The Cheese post with “The Brighter Side of Bad Me“. Becky said: I loved how honest this post was. I related to so much of it and I think a lot of other mums would too. It’s good to hear someone else say that they feel average sometimes too and that it’s ok to feel like this.
So come and share your posts with us today!
The posts could be about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions. Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here. Either my co-host or I (or if you are lucky you get both of us!) will comment on your link and we will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPost blog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
Here are the rules:
- Link up to 3 posts – old or new.
- Add #FabFridayPost Badge.
- Comment all hosts posts.
- Comment on two other posts, including one in front of you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away! Don’t be a party pooper as we will comment all of your posts, so it is only fair that you comment our posts too.
- Tweet all posts you have read with #FabFridayPost hashtag. Share the love! After all this is what it is all about!
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #FabFridayPost each week