Welcome back to our little #FabFridayPost linky!
Thank you once again to everyone who have joined us last week with our co-host Sarah from The Real Lara Shoe & I. I hope you have enjoyed the reading last week.
This week, unfortunately Briann from @bumbismom aka Sensory Share is unable to join us this week because of the horrific hurricane in the US. I pray for her and her family and friends, and everyone safety and hope that the hurricane will died out before it hits land.
Sarah from Kippers & Curtains has kindly offered to step in. Sarah is linking up her “England’s Medieval Festival review 2017“ today and her “Into the Trees 2016 review” since she will be going here again this weekend and thought it may be nice to reshare last years post.
Here’s our two picks from last week linky…
So come and share your posts with us today!
This linky is an Open linky for everyone and anyone who would like to share any topics. Be it about anything relating from parenting, lifestyle, crafts, reviews and related competitions. Please keep it friendly I really would like everyone to enjoy their time on this little linky here. Either my co-host or I (or if you are lucky you get both of us!) will comment on your link and we will pick two to be feature on next week #FabFridayPost blog.
#FabFridayPost weekly linky open every Friday – Monday, (11:45pm)
Here are the rules:
- Link up to 3 posts – old or new.
- Add #FabFridayPost Badge.
- Comment all hosts posts.
- Comment on two other posts, including one in front of you.
- Share the love – please do not drop and run away! Don’t be a party pooper as we will comment all of your posts, so it is only fair that you comment our posts too.
- Tweet all posts you have read with #FabFridayPost hashtag. Share the love! After all this is what it is all about!
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #FabFridayPost each week
Have a Fabulous Weekend Everyone!
Never miss a post! Join our family via email.