Time and time again, over the October Half-Term, I’ve been asked what shall we do over that week by my little ones, and stumped I did not planned that far ahead. Well, this year round – I’ve been doing some research for us all – so you won’t have to! I’ve done the hard work for you! And I came up with seven Halloween Events ideas in Hertfordshire 2017.
Here they are…
October 21st – October 29th
Pumpkin Festival @ Willows Activity Farm : www.willowsfarmvillage.com
- Coursers Road, London Colney, St Albans AL4 0PF Tel: 0870 129 9718
- 10am-5.30pm – (last entry 4.30pm)
- Pick your free pumpkin from the Pumpkin Patch. Daily carving competition. For children too small to carve, show off your creative skills in the Pumpkin Arts and Crafts marquee. Samtastic the magician casts spells in his ‘Magic-ween’ show. Pig Races. Plus all the fun of Willows.
- Online Prices: Adult £16.50; CHILD (over 2 yrs) £17.50
October 21st – October 29th
- Beaulieu Drive, Waltham Abbey, Essex EN9 1JY Tel: 01992 707370
- Prices: Adults £10.50, Concessions £9.00, Children (Under 16) £8.50
- Family Tickets are also available check their Eventbrite page for more details
October 21st – October 31st
- White Stubbs Lane, Broxbourne, EN10 7QA Tel: 01992 470490
- Dress up in your scariest outfit and receive free entry this Halloween.
- Prices – Adults £18.70; Child (2-15yrs) £15.40
- FREE TICKET TO COME AGAIN – TERMS & CONDITIONS
*One free child ticket for a second visit, with one full paying adult, when a child comes dressed in a Halloween costume between the 21/10/2017 to 31/10/2017. The free ticket for a second visit is valid from the 2/11/2017 to the 1/2/2018. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. No cash value.
Oct. 23 @ 10:00 am / Oct.27 @ 4:00 pm
Spooky Halloween fun all week long, with creepy creatures crawling through the undergrowth in the Discovery Centre or if you’re feeling creative why not carve out your very own creepy pumpkin with our scary witches. Brave souls can even head to our Bat Cave and watch as the bats swoop just centimeters from your head!
Prices: From: £8.99 – £11.99. 10% off when you buy online! Membership Cards available.
Thurs. 26 Oct. : 10am-1pm
It’s that spooky time of year so join us at the Museum for a frighteningly fun crafty day. We’ll be printing, weaving and modelling some creepy creatures and enjoying a few gruesome games.
Activities are suitable for children aged 4-11 years old,
Prices: £4 per child; Adults and accompanying children 3 and under FREE
Wed. 28 Oct. : 11am-3pm
White Lion Square, Hatfield Town Centre
Halloween entertainment, face painting, community stalls, local food traders and exciting competitions.
Mon. 30 Oct. : 5 or 6pm-9pm
@Chiltern Open Air Museum
Newland Park, Gorelands Lane, Chalfont St Giles, Bucks HP8 4AB
Spooky fun for all ages.
Advance booking recommended.
Prices: £12 child, £8 adult, Annual Pass child £2.50, Annual Pass Adult Free and under 4s free.A ticket is required for all visitors.
Pin For Later
Happy Halloween Everyone!