This is a post delicate to EVERYONE who have contributed to our little #FabFridayPost linky as a little Thank you token. Here is a look back on our 12 #FabFridayPost weeks linky I have hosted with my lovely co-hostesses…
Sarah from The Real Lara Shoe,
Sarah from Admissions of a Working Mother,
Briann from Bumbi’s Mom,
Sarah from Kippers and Curtains, &
Min from Single Mum Speaks
And the 24 favourites #FabFridayPost since our 12 #FabFridayPost linky weeks = 24 #FabFridayPosts | Round Up #3 are…
1. David and Natalie, Potty Adventures with MAKING A CUSTOMISED FESTIVAL/CAMPING WAGON. In Sarah’s (KC) words: I really liked the Potty Adventures wagon that they made to pull the toddler around at a festival. It was such a cool and simple idea and I’d love to try and make one myself.
3. Sarah, Admissions of a Working Mother with It’s Raining Tampons! In Sarah’s (TRSL)words: I love this post. Sarah educates us on all the ukky stuff that’s in our tampons and shows is a better more healthy alternative. Have a look, you will be surprised!
4. Laura, Five Little Doves, with The first time ever I saw your face… Honestly, this post is so so beautiful. Laura keeps apologising to her family, friends, guests and beyond for showing off how beautiful is stillborn boy on a photograph. There is no need to apologise. None at all. Big Hugs to you, Laura. XXXX
5. Bad Dadu with My Son Has An Imaginary Friend And I Don’t Like Him One Bit. In Sarah’s (AoWM) own words: It was just a really good piece of writing and a great read! Please do log on.
6. Bridie By The Sea with Birth Story: Elective Caesarian, one year on. I thought Bridie was very brave on sharing with us her emotional and personal story about her decision and experience of her caesarian. Let me tell you – she is not a failure. Every birth is different and sometimes we have to make that decision for the reasons that presented to us. Her daughter, Emma is so beautiful and she has such a supportive husband standing by.
7. Trista at Domesticated Momster for her post on THROWBACK THURSDAY ~ A-Z OF ME. In Brainn’s words: Not only was it a creative challenge but it was also a reminder that we should do the things we enjoy in life and celebrate who we are aside from moms and dads.
8. Mess & Merlot with EEK- I’VE GONE PUBLIC! Charlie reminds me of me when first starting out blogging – you worries what people think of your thoughts etc… but at the end of the day – you should go for it. It is your blog after all! Please do log on to her post.
9. Esme’s First Day at Nursey from Little Esme’s Blog. In Sarah’s (KC) own words: “She looked so adorbale and it reminded me of when my daughter went for her first day at pre-school when she was two years old. It’s good to know that all of us feel the same way when our children go off for the first time.”
10. Natalie from Kid Gear with Spring Colour a Colourful Garden for my colour blind son. I thought that this was such a beautiful little post about finding her colour blind son a new type of flower for the garden and accidentally found out a family secrete on this journey. Please do find out what it is on her blog.
11. Laura, Five Little Doves with Besties forever – in Min’s own words: “Because it was just so lovely and beautifully written.”
12. Lisa Pomerantzster with Learning to Live Lean, Lean on and Lean In as two moms and two girls. I have much admiration for Lisa. She is such a fighter. Adjusting to everything that hits her way. I love how she has analysed herself in the situation – and it is beautifully put. She is calm and in control. Please do check out her blog.
13. Mess & Merlot with How to make a Superhero Cake. In Sarah’s (TRLS) own words: I love this post. Isn’t this cake amazing?! Totally looks too good to eat! Charlie gives us a great description of how to make the cake, encouraging us all that it’s not that difficult (I’m not so sure!). I have to agree! Please do check out her marvellous blog.
14. Mrs Tubbs from Someplace Strange with Most Treasured Possessions. I thought this found was such a lovely walk down the memory lane. I love the poem that their friend wrote and gave it to them as a wedding gift. That was very sweet. So do check her blog out.
15. The Family Treasures with YOU KNOW YOU’RE AN INTROVERT BLOGGER WHEN… In Sarah’s (AoWM) own words: “It was funny and relatable and its nice to know we all feel the same!” Please do check out her blog.
16. Mixed Bag Mama with 13 Tips for Hiking With Kids I thought this list has some pretty neat and very sensible suggestions when going hiking with kids. Please do check out her blog.
17. Min, Single Mum Speaks with High Heels: Aren’t We Good Enough As We Are? In Briann’s own words: I love the message that as women we should wear what makes us feel good for us and not for anyone else or to meet some unreal standard set by society. High heels was a great example of one of so many ways in which women can alter their appearance for whatever reason and there is nothing wrong with doing it as long as you are doing it for you!
18. Love of Learning Mama with Guilt of a Stay at Home Mom. I thought that this is such a sweet post. Daile finds out the reality of being a Stay at Home Mon. She talks about getting absolutely nothing done on her daily routine basis, but actually looking back on her day – she realises she did accomplished something very important. Do log on to her blog to find out what it is.
19. Yvonne from Double Monkey Business with HELLP – I am in High Dependancy. In Sarah’s (KC) own words: it is really well written and honest read about how she felt about having HELLP Syndrome after giving birth to he twins. She really writes beautifully.
20. Dawn from Dear Mummy Blog talks to us about Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) – a type of sexual abuse in which children are sexually exploited for money, power or status. Children or young people may be tricked into believing they’re in a loving, consensual relationship. They might be invited to parties and given drugs and alcohol. They may also be groomed online. But that’s not all – please have a look at her blog for more information about seeing for signs on children. I am also in support of this and have now placed the #CSEHelpMe badge on my side bar. I hope you can spread the words too. Thank you.
21. Dr Mummykins with Chicken Pox. In Sarah’s (TRLS) own words: “I love this post. Dr Claudia give us a tonne of up to date information on chicken pox. We’ve recently been though this so it was on my radar. Some of what she shares I had no clue about! Check it out especially if your little ones are yet to have the chicken pox.”
22. Shoebox full of Memories with #Sandsawarenessmonth. Charities like Sands, Tamba and Tommy’s are helping families bereaved by stillbirth and neonatal loss and working to improve bereavement care and reduce the number of preventable deaths through research and lobbying decision makers to get this issue on the health agenda. But that’s not all – please have a look at at this blog for more information. I hope you can help to spread the words too. Thank you.
23. Ah Dad… with Our bathroom is the place where dreams go to die. I really enjoyed reading this piece. It is funny and original. It is about Dad embarking his shower versus his kids. He has definitely put a smile on me. Please do check his blog out.
24. R is for Hoppit or aka Silly Mummy with Say Hello to My Little Friend: The Ten Funniest Things The Toddler Said Last Week. I know another funny post, but really – Silly Mummy really like her clever writing style. Do pop over to her blog then you’ll see what I mean.
And that is it! I have to say this community rocks!
Please do check out the above amazing bloggers.
If you are new to #FabFridayPost linky and would like to link up then please do come by and join us here:
Happy Friday Everyone!
*image source: blog.web20classroom.org